Nestled amidst the picturesque countryside of Trafalgar lies Apple Works, a captivating orchard that comes alive with the arrival of harvest season. As the leaves turn golden and the air grows crisp, this beloved destination becomes a wonderland of fall fun.
At Apple Works, you can wander through rows of apple trees, play on a hay bale mountain, navigate the corn maze, choose your own pumpkin from the patch and, ultimately, make unforgettable fall memories.
Beyond the fall attractions and delicious apples, you can also shop for locally-made treasures in the vintage barn. From charming crafts to unique decor, the artisan market offers one-of-a-kind items that will add a touch of fall to your home.
For little ones, a visit to Apple Works is an adventure. The petting zoo awaits, where gentle animals welcome their new visitors. Children can frolic in the pumpkin patch, ride a pony or a train and explore the fall-themed playground.
When hunger strikes, food trucks will be there ready to serve both classic eats and seasonal favorites like Apple Works' own apple cider slushies. Inside the barn, you'll find more treats like homemade ice cream, apple pie, and fresh produce.
Apple Works is not merely an orchard; it's a fall experience that captures the essence of the season. So gather your loved ones and create cherished memories at this autumn wonderland.
Ready to plan your trip? Here are the details for this season's fun.
- Pony rides
- Pumpkin patch
- Apple alley with pre-bagged apples for purchase
- Fall-themed playground with combine slide
- Corn maze
- Train and wagon rides
- Artisan market
- Treats like snow cones, apple cider slushies, apple cider donuts, apple dumplings and more
- Food trucks
- Fresh produce
- Live music on weekends
- Grain bin basketball
- Ducky race
- Corn crib pit
- Petting zoo
Live music lineup:
Musical acts will play from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2:30 to 5 p.m. They are listed in this order or noted below.
- Sept. 10-11 - David Sisson, Bomar & Ritter
- Sept. 17-18 - David Sisson, Aaron Grubb
- Sept. 24, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Tom Brown
- Sept. 25 - Aaron Grubb all day
- Oct. 1-2 - Bringin' on the Bluegrass, Bomar & Ritter
- Oct. 8 - David Sisson, Dan Kirk
- Oct. 9 - David Sisson, Aaron Grubb
- Oct. 15 - David Sisson, Exit 99
- Oct. 16 - David Sisson, Jeff Tucker
- Oct. 22 - Ruben Guthrie, Bomar & Ritter
- Oct. 23, 2:30 to 5 p.m. - Bomar & Ritter
- Oct. 29-30, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. - David Sisson
Fall hours (Sept. and Oct.)
Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Some fall activities are only available on weekends.
Summer hours (June, July, Aug.)
Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission to the farm is free. Certain attractions like train rides and pony rides are pay-per-ride. The playground is $5 per child for the day. Other products like pumpkins and apples are available for purchase. Visit Apple Works on Facebook for more details as they become available.