Franklin Amphitheater, 237 W. Monroe St.
Franklin, Indiana 46131
The schedule for the day includes the following:
- Rock Around the Block: Moyra’s Mile of Dance at 8 a.m. at the skate park
- Entertainment on the stage from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Vendor booths and kids activities from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Heritage days at the Johnson County Museum of History from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Food trucks serve from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Beer and wine garden is open noon to 10 p.m.
- The parade goes south on Walnut Street, east on Jefferson Street, and south on Home Avenue starting at 1 p.m.
- The dachshund derby is at 3 p.m. at Youngs Creek Park
- Photo booth from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Live music by Mellencougar on the stage at 7 p.m.
- Fireworks are at 9:30 p.m.